Support MBW. Visit the MBW SHOP today! Info & queries... malaysianbabywearers-at-gmail-dot-com
Check out the MBW FORUM, too :)
IBW '10 IBW'10 Contests IBW '10 Sponsors

Saturday, March 21, 2009

And, the winners are... *drumroll*...

The month long contest has finally come to an end. Are you ready for the results?


Before that, MBW wishes to THANK YOU for all your support throughout the IBW08 and hoping you join us again in more events to come. You have made the events successful :D


So... are you ready to know the results??



STORY CONTEST:


1st Prize


goes to... Ahmad Muzahar Abd Muhaimin


babywearing_breakthrough2



2nd Prize


goes to... Alison Johansen Saw


What does Baby Wearing means to You?



Babywearing means a lot to me and when I first sat down and thought about it, I realized that it meant so much to me and therefore I have summed up baby wearing word by word below:-


Bonding with my beautiful bouncing, baby boy. Baby wearing has allowed me to form a bond with my baby that can never be erased.


A baby is a gift of life and baby wearing is a gift I give to my darling little boy.


Best possible way to protect and nurture my bundle of joy, especially when out and about in the community.


Young infant, yearning to be nurtured. I love looking down at my little boy’s, beautiful big, brown eyes and his button nose when he is in my pouch or sling below.


When I cradle my baby in my pouch or sling, he snuggles in and drifts off to sleep. It seems that he sleeps best and has a good rest when he is in the safety of my baby carrier.


Enchanting boyish gin that awaits me every time my baby is near me in my pouch or sling. I am certain that he loves to be baby worn.


A trendy little carrier, which comes in many colours, shapes and styles. Perhaps this is why there are so many anonymous on lookers who stop and stare, but dare not ask as you walk by. I think they are always amazed at how a piece of cloth can support and hold my little child.


Right choice I made when deciding to baby wear my precious little darling. Every time my little one holds onto my pouch or sling he reminds me of the little things he does and how much I cherish baby wearing him.


Incredible and endless number of possibilities baby wearing allows me, not only when accessing places, but also when doing things in tandem.


Not only does baby wearing benefit my baby and I now, but later on the cherished moments of baby wearing will last a life time. It’s also nice to see my little daughter, my sweetheart, mimic me when she plays with her dolls and makes a pouch or sling from a simple piece of cloth to carry her baby doll or teddy bear in.


Grateful of the opportunity I have to baby wear my dear little boy. The joy that baby wearing brings to me, will always remain near and dear to my heart. I can not imagine what my life would be like without wearing my precious child.



PHOTO CONTEST : BABYWEARING A NEWBORN


1st prize


goes to... Elisabeth Hurley


nb-1st-prize-winner-elisabeth-hurley-peek-a-wrap


2nd prize


goes to... Ain Shearaz


nb-2nd-prize-winner-ain-shearaz-hotmama-pouch


PHOTO CONTEST : FUNNY BABYWEARING MOMENT


1st prize


goes to... Ahmad Muzahar Adb Muhaiminfunny-1st-winner-jaaroquai-mummyhugs-rs


2nd prize


goes to... Debz Lee


funny-2nd-prize-winner-debz-hotmama-pouch

PHOTO CONTEST : BABYWEARERS OTHER THAN MOMS


1st prize


goes to... Norhasnitatini Hussin


others-1st-prize-winner-noshasnitatini-littlepods

2nd prize


goes to... Mye


others-2nd-prize-winner-mye-hotmama-pouch

KIDS COLOURING CONTEST : UNDER 6 years old


Prize Winner: Adam Safwan bin Rosli (age 5)


adam-safwan_576x768

KIDS COLOURING CONTEST : 6 TO 9 years old


Prize Winner: Lim Ee Teng (age 9)


lim-ee-teng_576x768

KIDS COLOURING CONTEST : 10-12 years old


Prize Winner: Giovana Niap (Age 10)giovanna-niap_576x768


Due to the more than expected response, Peekaroobaby is happy and glad to throw in a SURPRISE GIFTfor the BEST OVERALL PHOTO (regardless of category) and the judges have decided on:


CONGRATULATIONS to... Alison Johansen Saw!!!


alison

No comments: